No computer will stay forever new. Clutter eventually wears it down and makes it run slower than usual. That is why system optimizers are very useful in restoring your PC to its peak performance. There are many system repair apps available on the internet, but you have to be careful what you choose, because there are a lot of scammers out there. If the app is free and the offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Advanced System Repair is a reputable system repair software developed for Windows devices only. The program is compatible with any Windows version from XP and above, including Windows 10. The company that developed the software is based in California and is completely trust-worthy. Advanced System Repair is an awarded product and certified by AppEsteem, Checkmark Certified, Westcoast and others.
What is Advanced System Repair Pro?
If you go on the official Advanced System Repair website and you download the software, you will not see Pro anywhere in its name. That is because the free version that is available for download to anyone is called simply Advanced System Repair.
Advanced System Repair Pro is the upgraded version of the software and it doesn’t come for free. In order to upgrade to it, you have to purchase a license and activate the software.
How much does Advanced System Repair Pro cost?
Advanced System Repair Pro comes with licenses that are available for three months. You can opt for a license for a single PC or for more, if you want to use the software on more than one computer.
The 1-PC license is currently priced at $29.95, discounted from $74.99.
A 3-PC license is priced at $39.95. The original price was $94.99.
An unlimited PCs license is priced at $49.95, discounted from $124.99.
You can pay for your license with PayPal or your credit card. There is a generous 60-day money back guarantee included with all these three types of licenses.
What is the difference between Advanced System Repair and Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair is the free version of the app and is limited in features. It can only be used to run free scans of your computer. There are several scans you can run with it, which makes it useful because you get to find out what the issues of your PC are. You can use it to run malware scans, privacy scans, disk defragment scans, system junk/clutter scans, registry scans and more.
This free, unregistered version is without a doubt useful because you get to familiarize yourself with the interface of the software and you can diagnose your computer for free. But, unfortunately, it can’t be used to repair any of the problems that cause your PC to run sluggish or to crash.
Advanced System Repair Pro unlocks all the features of the program for you, so you can start the repair process.
What are the most important features included with Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair Pro tackles all the aspects that influence the performance of your device. After you run the scans to identify all the issues, you can start using all the tools included with the software, to improve your PC.
Here are just some of the things that Advanced System Repair Pro can do for your PC:
- It cleans the junk in your PC, freeing up space on your drive and getting rid of all the clutter such as: user temporary files, system temporary files, Recycle Bin content, readme files, log files, backup copies, memory dumps and more
- It removes malware such as viruses, spyware and so on; it also repairs the damage left by malware
- It improves the startup time of your computer by disabling the programs and apps that don’t need to run with Windows
- It defrags your disk
- It makes your computer faster
- It repairs Windows issues and optimizes your registry, which makes your computer more stable
- It repairs application stability issues which helps you get rid of annoying freezes, crashes and so on
- It protects your privacy by cleaning your web surfing traces and any confidential data
- It updates your drivers
- It fixes security holes in your system by downloading direct fixes from the Microsoft server