Reimage is a PC-optimizing tool that you can use to improve your computer’s performance. It is equipped with features that targets different parts of the software that have a problem such as the registry, security system, and more.
How to use Reimage
Reimage was designed to be easily used by users. This can be seen through its straightforward installation process and readily-available customer service.
The following is a step-by-step guide for using Reimage.
- Reimage can be downloaded through their website. You can also buy your license for using it here. Currently, they offer two plans including: 1 License and Unlimited use for One Year priced at $69.95 (discounted to $41.95) and 3 Licenses and Unlimited use for One Year priced at $99.95 (discounted to 58.95). This comes along with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The installation process of Reimage is fast and easy. Simply choose the area of installation. You may also register the license during this part.
- After installation, you can scan your computer to look for any errors or corrupted data. The following features can be used: Virus and Spyware Removal, Repair Virus Damage, Repair Windows Stability Issues, Repair Applications Stability Issues, Downloading Healthy Files, Operating System Restoration, Optimize Windows Registry, Hardware Analysis, PC Scan and Assessment, and Latest Version Upgrades.
For any inquiries, you can contact their customer support, which is available 24/7.
Features of Reimage
The following are brief descriptions of the different features of Reimage.
- Virus and Spyware Removal – Viruses and spyware can cause your computer to have worse performance because it bloats it with harmful files and also corrupts some of your files. They may also keep track of your activities online. Reimage can be used to either quarantine or delete these.
- Repair Virus Damage – After quarantining or deleting a virus, the damage done to your computer will still remain. This is why it is important to recover lost files or fix important ones. This can be done through this feature.
- Repair Windows Stability Issues – Sometimes, the reason for a slower computer is damaged software files. Reimage can be used to fix these for a faster PC performance.
- Download Healthy Files – After deleting viruses from your computer, you may need to replace necessary system files to have a better system stability.
- Operating System Restoration – Reimage can also fix issues within your OS, either Mac or Windows, in order to prevent any computer freezing or BSODs (Blue Screen of Death).
- Optimize Windows Registry – The registry of the computer keeps track of all the apps stored inside the PC. Whenever you do installations and uninstallations, you may cause some data stored in here to get scattered. Reimage can organize registry entries to be more efficient.
- Hardware Analysis – Through this feature, you can ask for a report about the hardware information of your computer. This gives you an idea about the number of files currently stored in your PC.
- Latest version upgrades – Sometimes, the slower performance of a computer can be caused of the outdated version of its applications. Reimage can be used to upgrades these.