If you have been using your computer for quite a while now, you might have noticed a certain decrease in its performance, which can be lower or higher, depending on several factors. The main cause is simply overuse and clutter that builds up from all your daily activities on the PC: installing and uninstalling apps, downloading content, copying, moving files and folders around and so on. All these constant actions disorganize the system, make it messier and slower in responding to your commands. Another common cause is virus infection that can cause a lot of problems in your PC, from crashes, freezes to total unresponsiveness of the system, which may require you to reinstall the operating system.
Advanced System Repair Pro – What is it and how can it help you?
Before making yourself go through the tedious task of reinstalling the OS, you might want to try an easier and quicker solution first. You should use a system repair and optimizing software to fix all the issues in your PC and restore it to its top performance. That is exactly what Advanced System Repair Pro does. It is a system optimizer developed specifically for the Windows operating system.
Advanced System Repair Pro works on devices that run Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
This software has a lot of awards and certifications that prove its authenticity and reliability. Advanced System Repair Pro is like an all-in-one ultimate PC care kit, as they even boast on their website. It includes all the necessary tools that can repair your Windows errors, remove malware threats and damage and revive your system, making it faster and more stable.
Tests have shown that users who use Advanced System Repair Pro on a constant basis improve the startup time of their PC with up to 70%. This app is capable of cleaning dozens of GB of junk data and more than 20,000 privacy traces on average.
What is the price of Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair can be tested for free if you are not sure about investing your money in this software. That is why they allow you to download, install and use their free version of the software, called simply Advanced System Repair. This is mainly a scan version, because the only feature you can use is the scan feature. But even so, it is very reassuring to know you can take the app for a “test drive” before purchasing it, to learn its interface and see how user-friendly it is and what its capabilities are.
There is another version of the software, which is the Advanced System Repair Pro version. This is basically the registered version of the app and in order to activate your copy of the software, you have to purchase a license.
There are 3 options to choose from with Advanced System Repair Pro:
- 1 PC license that is priced at $29.95 and gives you access to all the features of the app for a single PC
- A 3-PC license, in case you have more than one computer and you want to be able to use Advanced System Repair Pro on all of them; this type of license will cost you $39.95
- A license for unlimited PCs, which lets you use the app on as many PCs as you want; this type of license is priced at $49.95
All three license types are available for 3 months. You can renew the license if you want, as you will be notified in due time, before the license expires.
Advanced System Repair also offers a generous 60-day money back guarantee with all its 3 subscription plans mentioned above.
As for payment methods, you can pay for the license via PayPal or credit card.
Once you’ve paid for your license, you will receive the license key by email and you have to use it to activate the software and unlock all the features of the app.
What are the main benefits of Advanced System Repair Pro? What can you do with this software?
Computers and apps are getting smarter and more complex by the year. That is why system repair software has to keep up and adapt its features to the current times and issues that may occur.
Advanced System Repair Pro is a very complex repair kit that is constantly updated and includes all the necessary tools required for you as a Windows user. Here are the most important things Advanced System Repair Pro can do for your PC:
- It runs several types of scans to detect all the issues that affect the performance of your PC: clutter scan, privacy scan, malware scan, registry scan and more
- It cleans all the junk data in your PC, to free up space on your drive: temporary user and system files, backup copies, log files, Recycle Bin content, thumbnails cache and more
- It deletes potential sensitive information and confidential information, as well as web surfing traces, to make your user experience more private and secure
- It finds and removes malware and repairs the damage left by viruses, by replacing all corrupted Windows files with newer, cleaner ones
- It defragments your disk and rearranges your data, improving the performance of your PC
- It makes your PC faster when it comes to starting up and running Windows, by disabling all the apps that are not important and don’t have to run with Windows