If you want to choose the best system optimizer for your Windows PC, there are several aspects to consider: price, compatibility, user-friendliness, included features, quality of customer support, to name just the most important factors.
There are plenty of system optimizing apps available on the internet and some of them can even be used for free. But that doesn’t necessarily mean they are safe or effective. Some of them also contain malware that you risk downloading along with the installation kit, others are limited in terms of how many issues you can fix without upgrading to the paid version of the program and others are simply ineffective, as in you don’t see any improvements in the performance of your PC after you use the software.
How good is Advanced System Repair? What are its main features and benefits?
Advanced System Repair is neither a fraud, nor a useless software. The program is developed by a reputable utility software provider and it’s an awarded and certified product by several legitimate and specialized test labs and platforms.
Advanced System Repair is compatible with the following Windows versions: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
The software includes all the features necessary for repairing and optimizing your system. Here are the most important ones and what they do:
- Junk cleaner: it cleans all the junk files in your PC, from outdated files, to corrupt ones, duplicate files, temporary files and so on, decluttering your system and freeing up space on your drive
- Malware cleaner; your PC might be infected with various types of malware, from viruses and trojans to worms, adware, spyware and so on; Advanced System Repair identifies and removes all of them from your system, making your PC more secure
- Privacy scanner: Advanced System Repair removes all the privacy traces from your PC, such as browsing history, cache, cookies and so on, making your browsing experience safer and more private
- Startup optimizer: the software tweaks the settings of your PC, limiting the number of programs that are allowed to start with Windows; this way your computer will start faster
- Driver updater
- Disk defrag feature: if your hard drive needs it, Advanced System Repair will defragment it, making the hard drive faster
- Registry cleaner and optimizer: the Windows registry is the most vital part of your PC because it keeps track of all the programs installed on the device; Advanced System Repair fixes all the broken, corrupt, missing entries and makes your PC faster and more stable
What is the cost of Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair offers a free version and a Pro version. The free version is available for download on their website and it allows you to run free scans and test the interface of the app. If you want to be able to also fix any issues found during the scan, you have to upgrade to the Pro version.
Advanced System Repair Pro comes with licenses that are recurring every 3 months. Depending on how many computers you want to optimize with the software, you can opt for one of the 3 options: 1- PC license that is priced at $29.95, 3-PC license, priced at $39.95m unlimited PCs license, priced at $49.95.
All of these come with a 60-day money back guarantee.