Advanced System Repair is just about the best solution you can find for fixing your slow and buggy PC. If your device runs on Windows, this complex PC tune-up kit will repair all the system errors, virus damage and other problems in your computer, improving its overall performance and making it more stable.
Advanced System Repair is compatible with any Windows version from Windows XP and up, including Windows 10. It has been proved to work by several specialized tests and results have shown that it can speed up the startup time of your PC by as much as 70%. The software is capable of deleting dozens of GB of junk files and thousands of privacy traces.
Advanced System Repair has several certifications that prove its trust-worthiness and authenticity, so you can rest assured that it is perfectly safe to use.
Is Advanced System Repair free?
Advanced System Repair is not free if you want to have access to all its features. However, it does let you use the software for free, but you can only run scans of your device and test the interface of the app.
You simply download it from their website, you install it on your device and you run different types of scans, such as privacy scan, malware scan, system junk scan, registry scan, disk defragment scan and more. Advanced System Repair will identify any issues related to these aspects and display them for you in the scan report, along with recommendations for each problem.
If you want to be able to actually repair those issues and make your PC faster, more secure and more stable, you have to register the software by purchasing a license.
There are 3 types of licenses you can choose from: a license for 1 PC, priced at $$29.95, a license for 3 PCs, priced at $39.95 and a license for unlimited PCs, priced at $49.95.
All these licenses are available for 3 months. You get a 60-day money back guarantee with each of these licenses.
What does Advanced System Repair do for your PC?
Here are just the highlights of the software:
- It cleans your computer of junk data and declutters it, freeing up space on your PC; some examples of junk files it removes are: system temporary files, user temporary files, thumbnails cache, backup copies, log files, Recycle Bin content and more
- It deletes confidential information, potential sensitive data and your web surfing traces, enhancing your privacy
- If necessary, it defragments your drive, rearranging data, thus improving the performance of the PC
- It makes your PC start faster by disabling the programs and apps that are not that important from starting with Windows
- It identifies any signs of malware in your PC, such as viruses, spyware and so on and removes them from your system; it also repairs all the damage caused by malware by replacing all the infected files with healthier system files
- It cleans and optimizes your Windows registry, which helps you get rid of annoying crashes, freezes and BSODs (blue screens of death)