Every year, the number of people who use the computer increases. Not only for study and work but also for entertainment purposes. But while most people understand that setting up a proper anti-virus and other security measures in place is very important, some of them neglect other crucial needs of their PC, which is maintenance.
That being said, conducting proper maintenance on your own requires adept skill and knowledge. If you try to do things without the proper knowledge, you would end up doing more harm than good. So it's better to ask a professional to do it for you.
If that option is not available for you, then the next best thing is to use a program that was specially designed to maintain and optimize your computer. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is one such program. This brief article will tell you all the things you need to know about Ashampoo Winoptimizer.
Ashampoo Winoptimizer is a maintenance and optimization program for computers that run Windows Operating System. It has the ability to scan and detect your system to determine what sorts of fix or optimization that is needed to be done.
Ashampoo itself is a German-based company that has been in the software development business since 1999. Since its inception, Ashampoo has always been concerned about the consumer's experience and strives to create accessible software that could easily be used by new readers.
More than two decades later, Ashampoo now has over 40 different software in its portfolio and the numbers will keep on increasing. But among all of that software, Ashampoo Winoptimizer remains to be their flagship product with millions of people using it every day.
- Advanced system cleaner. With the advanced system cleaner from the latest version of Ashampoo Winoptimizer, you could manage your cookies, track down file clutter, and lots of other things that could certainly improve the health and performance of your PC.
- Advanced system optimization. The latest Ashampoo Winoptimizer brings you one of the most advanced system optimization capabilities on the market right now. From getting rid of junk files, fixing broken registries, disabling unnecessary services, and many more. Everything so that your PC could be faster, smoother, and more secure.
- Advanced dashboard overview. Ashampoo WinOptimizer presents an advanced dashboard that would show you everything that you need to know about the state of your computer in an easy-to-understand and intuitive interface.
- Advanced defragment tool. Unlike other defragment tools that could slow down your computer, the advanced defragment tool from Ashampoo WinOptimizer uses Windows' own algorithm and improves upon it to make it much more reliable, effective, and efficient.
- Privacy manager. One of the most unique tools that are rarely available on other windows optimizer tools is this privacy manager. This tool allowed you to take back control over any privacy-related issue from Windows, such as disabling telemetry functions, usage data sharing to Microsoft, and 73 other critical system settings.
- Boot center. What happens when you boot your computer has a great impact on the performance of your PC. Boot center would analyze each of your startup programs and look for anything that could be improved upon.
- Three automatic features. There are three essential features that would automatically run in the background in order to continuously optimize your PC. Auto-clean would remove junk data before it has the chance to create clutter. The live tuner would give different priorities to each program on your computer and assign resources accordingly to ensure smooth performance. Game boosters would close any unnecessary programs to make sure you would have the best gaming experience.
- Scheduled maintenance. For other automated features, Ashampoo Winoptimizer has scheduled maintenance that makes it possible for you to schedule when you want the program to conduct maintenance ahead of time. This means you could set it up so Ashampoo would regularly check your PC without you having to initiate it all the time.
- Tooltips. The latest version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer allows you to see various tips that are scattered around throughout the software. Whenever you find yourself wanting to know more about how to use certain functions, just hover on top of it for two seconds and a handy tip would appear to help you.
- Browser extension manager. Sometimes, we might install some browser extension without fully knowing what it does. Such extensions could also come prepackaged with other software that you installed. Those extensions could lead to unwanted issues that could affect your PC's performance. The browser extension manager would look into those extensions and show you anything that is deemed to be problematic.
- Affordable price. For all of its functions and capabilities, Ashampoo WinOptimizer has quite an affordable price point. They have several pricing plans according to your particular needs. But for the base license, you get to install Ashampoo WinOptimizer on 10 PCs for as little as $29.99
- Free version. Ashampoo WinOptimizer also has a free version that you could download, install, and use, free of charge. Of course, the free version won't have the same comprehensive features as the full version. But it still has all of the essential features to make it a powerful Windows optimization tool.
- Easy to use. Ashampoo is obsessed with making software that is easy to use. For Ashampoo, the user interface and the overall user experience is just as important as the features of the software itself. That's why the new and improved Dashboard overview was created to enhance that ease-of-use philosophy even further.
- Excellent support. Other than its ease of use, in order to improve the overall customer experience, Ashampoo also has excellent customer support. If you face any difficulties while using any Ashampoo products or if you simply have questions for them, you could contact their support team and they will gladly help you solve any problems you might encounter.
Maintaining and optimizing your Windows is one of the keys to having a PC that could last for a long time. Not only that, but it is also important for the overall health of your PC and to keep it on its top performance. But if you don't exactly know what to do, then it's better to use a specially made tool for the job.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is one of the best Windows optimization tools in the market right now. It is equipped with all the essential functions and also lots of other great features that would not only enhance the performance of your PC but also improve your security.
And if you are still somewhat unsure whether or not you should use Ashampoo Winoptimizer, then you could simply give its free version a try.