The computer naturally degrades in terms of performance over time. You may notice that older computers tend to hang more frequently and have slower loading times. This may be enough reason for some to replace their PCs for newer ones.
Is an upgrade necessary?
However, before doing so, you must first look at your options. A slower computer does not necessarily have to be replaced. This is because the performance issues usually lie in the following:
- Software issues – These are commonly the reasons for slower performance. The different parts of the software such as the registry, the operating system, and the application’s files can be corrupted and damaged in the long run. This is why it is important to continuously maintain them.
- Hardware issues – You may be using applications that have higher requirements than what your hardware can manage. This includes the hard drive, RAM, and CPU. This usually causes thse parts to have higher than usual temperatures.
- Security – Whenever the security of the computer is compromised, viruses and malware can easily enter. These files can corrupt your data and even take some of the computer’s memory for bitcoin mining and others. Aside from this, your personal information may be at risk.
How do I fix these?
Advanced System Repair is an all-in-one computer optimization application that helps you fix these three. It is equipped with features that can fix software, detect hardware issues, and protect you from viruses and malware.
What are its features?
The following are the features of Advanced System Repair:
For software, it uses the following
- One-click scan – In case you are not that knowledgeable with the ins and outs of the computer, Advanced System Repair will still be easy to use for you. Simply select the system-scanner which automatically detects all the problems inside your computer. This is a notable feature of the app as it gives maximum user convenience and supplies users with accurate information about their PC.
- Registry Optimizer – The registry of the computer contains information about all the applications currently installed. This is where important data about the files you use are stored. If you are the type to frequently install and uninstall computers, corrupted entries inside this may be formed. With Advanced System Repair, you can optimize the registry for its corrupted files to be fixed. Instead of having to purchase an individual application for this, Advanced System Repair has this as a feature along with many.
- Disk Defragmenter – The files stored in your computer may be scattered because of too much uninstallations. This may cause slower loading times. Advanced System Repair can be used to store these entries more efficiently for you to have better PC performance.
Background App Optimizer – You may experience slower startups due to the fact that many applications are opening alongside the computer. This is because some apps are automatically programmed to do this, causing slower loading times for the PC. With Advanced System Optimizer, you can look at the list of all of these applications and select only those that are vital for you.
- Junk Cleaner – Whenever uninstalling applications, you may notice it but there are still remnants of applications left inside your PC. When accumulated, it can cause your hard drive to be filled more files than you need. These are considered junk files. With Advanced System Repair, you can delete these as to give you more space for files that you will use personally.
For hardware, it uses the following:
- Hardware Analysis – Advanced System Repair gives you a brief report about the current condition of your hardware. This includes how much memory of the PC is used and how much is free along with the current amount of free space in your hard drive. This gives you a better idea on whether to delete certain applications to ensure faster performance from your PC.
It should be noted, though, that Advanced System Repair cannot fix problems in relation to your hardware. It is only limited to reporting its current condition.
For security, it uses the following:
- Privacy Scan – The websites you visit can give cookies to remember your personal settings and preferences. This may cause you to have less security than usual, though, as these websites can track your every visit. These cookies are stored in web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome. Advanced System Repair can be used to scan for this and then delete them from your system. This ensures privacy on your PC.
- Virus and Malware Scanner – Viruses and malware can be accidentally downloaded in your computer whenever you visit unsafe websites or download pirated data. Once it enters your PC, it can corrupt some of your files or steal some of your PC’s data. This can cause a very slow performance of the PC. It can cause some of your files to be infected. Advanced System Repair can detect all of these in the computer, quarantine them, and then delete them.
The interface of Advanced System Repair is simple and minimalist. It is easily learned upon installation. One particular highlight of the app is the instant PC scanner that informs the user about the problems that their PC is experiencing immediately upon installation.
Aside from this, the application is customizable in terms of interface color. You can choose a silver, black, or blue theme.
The pricing of Advanced System Repair is more discounted if you would like to purchase more licenses. Buying it for single license may be quite pricy, though.
Its first plan gives you a single license. It is originally priced at $74.99 but is discounted to $29.95. It is recurring for every 3 months.
Its second plan gives you 3 licenses. Originally priced at $94.99, it is discounted to $39.95. It is recurring for every 3 months.
Its third plan gives unlimited licenses. It is originally priced at $124.99 but is discounted to $49.95. It is recurring for every 3 months.