It is natural for our computers to get slower over time. This can be attributed to many factors such as problems in the software, outdated hardware, or compromised security. Sometimes, it can even be a little of the three.
Advanced System Repair is an application you can use to improve your PC’s performance. The app includes a lot of features targeted towards improving the condition of your software and restoring it back to peak performance.
Advanced System Repair is based in Newport, California. It has a free version and a licensed one.
Difference between free and licensed
The main different between the two is that the free version only offers you a free quick and complete scan of your computer. It will give out a comprehensive report of your hardware status, show you all of the issues that your software is experiencing, and reveal vulnerable parts of the security that need to be fixed.
The licensed version, on the other hand, can also fix all of these issues. Built with maximum user convenience in mind, the whole application can run by itself with just a few clicks and configure your computer for it to have better performance.
How do I get a license?
To get a license, simply download the application through their website. After being installed, it can start a full scan of your PC. From here, it will offer you different licensing plans which you can use for it to fix your PC.
The following are the different licensing prices for Advanced System Repair Pro:
- $29.95 for 1 PC license (formerly $74.99). This is recurring every 3 months.
• $39.95 for 3 PC licenses (formerly $94.99). This is recurring every 3 months.
• $49.95 for unlimited PC licenses (formerly $124.99). This is recurring every 3 months.
With these prices, you can have up to 65% off.
They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Direct Debit, and PayPal. They also offer a 60 days money-back guarantee.
You can also buy the license by clicking the link down below in this review.
Is it worth it?
Advanced System Repair is most recommended for those suffering from a slow performance from their PC and are not that knowledgeable with fixing that problem. It has a simple interface that can improve the PC’s speed with just a few clicks from the user.
Advanced System Repair has the following features to improve the performance of your computer:
- Disk Defragmenter – The hard disk of the PC is filled with all of your files. As you continue to install and uninstall, there may be gaps formed in between these. When these build up, it can cause slower loading times. By using this feature, you can put all this data into a single block as to lessen data access times. It is recommended to defragment your hard drive every once in a while, especially if you plan to install and uninstall a lot of applications.
- Virus and Malware removal – Without noticing, your computer may be filled with a lot of viruses and malware that you accidentally downloaded from certain websites. These are files that can replicate themselves and attach to your files. It can cause them to get corrupted or even deleted without your attention. The worst-case scenario is to have bitcoin or data mining applications installed on your PC that can drastically make your RAM processes slower. With Advanced System Repair, you can scan for these in your storage and delete them.
- Fix System Files – With the app, you can see all of the corrupted files within the operating system. This is vital in the long run as these corrupted entries can cause frequent Windows errors and application crashes if left unaddressed. Advanced System Repair can replace these files with genuine and healthy files from their online database.
- Junk Cleaner – Most of the uninstallers of applications do not do a good job in removing all of its files. Most of the time, they leave behind remnant files. These can then take up a great chunk of your hard drive and cause you to have more in your storage than what you personally use. With Advanced System Repair, you can delete these from your computer. This enables you to download more apps.
- Free product support – Because the app is designed for people who are not that knowledgeable with computers, Advanced System Repair has an available FAQ on their website. From there, you can create a support ticket for specific concerns or look at the available general advises they have.
- Improve startup time – The startup time of your PC can get really slow, especially if a lot of applications are opening at the same time. With Advanced System Repair, you can choose only those that you need and disable others from running. This can drastically improve the startup process of your computer.