The year 2021 has come and people all around the world hope that this year will be better than the last. But before that hope could come true, we still need to live with the 2020 pandemic. We still need to work from home, through the internet.
With most jobs vanished into thin air, we have to hold on to what we got. Or better yet, we have to turn to where the next opportunities reside, the internet.
But whether working your day job from home or doing something new online, you'll need your computer to work as it's supposed to. Breaking down is not an option right now. So what to do if your PC started to show the symptom of breaking down?
When that happened, you might want to take a closer look into Advanced System Repair Pro.
Advanced System Repair Pro is a computer repair and optimization software that was made specifically for computers that run the Windows Operating System. They support a wide range of Windows OS, from the nearly forgotten Windows XP to the latest iteration of Windows 10.
Advanced System Repair Pro was created by the company Advanced System Repair Inc. in 2017. Although they are relatively a newcomer to the field, they have garnered quite a bit of recognition in the industry.
From being an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau to earning official certification from Microsoft and Intel, Advanced System Repair Pro has steadily become one of the leading brands in the industry.
- Deep Scans. The first thing that Advanced System Repair Pro would do is perform deep scans of your computer. It would look into your system, your stability issues, and any possible security threat and loopholes. For most computers, this process would only take about five minutes or so.
- System errors & Corrupted files. The first thing that advanced system repair pros would do is fixing every corrupt system file, damaged DLLs, and other problems that might cause, or have the potential to cause, severe system errors or a noticeable decline in performance.
- Fixing Registries. After fixing the system files, next on the list is the registries. The severity of the problems here might vary but advanced system repair pro has found, and would apply, the most optimal registry configuration based on the information it receives during the scan period.
- Clean up junk files. Although junk files might not cause any major damage to your system, too much of it would certainly affect the performance of your PC. These kinds of files are often hidden but the deep scans from earlier would easily find them all. Advanced system repair pro would instantly delete it, which in turn would free up some space in your storage.
- Malware threats and security holes. If there are any malware threats found during the scanning process, then Advanced system repair pro would immediately put it into quarantine. At the same time, it would also check any possible security loopholes that could make your computer vulnerable to an external threat.
- Driver Updates. Some problems might also occur because of out-of-date drivers. For it to run properly, Windows OS needs every component on board to have the latest drivers. Advanced system repair pro would find every driver that needs an update, download it, and then install it.
- Privacy Traces. Whenever you use a website, there will be some cookies left by the site on your computer. The main purpose of it is usually for the sake of website speed, user experience, and advertising. But not all cookies are good, some have the potential to steal your data and threaten your privacy. Advanced system repair pro would delete those cookies in no time.
- Startup Optimizer. If there's too much software that starts when you boot up your computer, it could drastically affect your PC performance. Advanced system repair pro would look into your start-up programs and optimize them. That way, not only would you be able to have a faster boot up, but the overall performance would also increase.
- Ease-of-Use. Despite its complex job, the Advanced system repair pro is extremely easy to use. It was designed in such a way so that first-time users could immediately understand what to do with it. The icons and functions are laid out clearly and straightforwardly so the users could easily navigate through them.
- Excellent Customer Service. If you encounter any trouble when you use Advanced system repair pro, there's extensive documentation on their official website that would answer most of your questions. If you need further support, then you could also send support tickets, send some emails, and you could also call them.
Advanced system repair pro is a powerful and user-friendly utility software that could repair your trusted PC in a matter of minutes. If your PC has been throwing error messages lately, or if it simply shows a noticeable decrease in performance, then you should give Advanced system repair pro a try.