Advanced System Repair is a computer optimizing tool that can improve your machine’s performance through fixing software-related issues. It is an all-in-one application that has the features of a registry organizer, a malware remover, and more, in its array of features.
Advanced System Repair includes a lot of features that are all targeted for different parts of your software. It includes the following:
- System Scanner– Even without buying the application, you can still scan your computer to look for all errors and corrupted data within it. The app displays all of this in a simple and easy-to-understand interface which can guide even those with little technical knowledge. It compares the PC's performance with computers globally and ranks it for you to get a better idea of the performance of your computer.
- Privacy Traces– This an innovative feature that lets you see all the cookies and spyware currently inside your data. Without your knowledge, websites may already trace the data you upload online. This feature lets you see which files of the computer allow this to happen and gives you the option to remove them.
- Junk Files Scanner– Remains of uninstalled files and any unnecessary files can be scanned and deleted from your system with a simple button.
- Registry Entries– The registry can be organized and arranged to make your computer’s performance better.
- Startup Optimization– Through this feature, you can see all the applications that open along with your computer. Data such as RAM usage and Internet usage are also shown for you to prioritize which ones should be allowed to open during startup. While this is a good feature, it is already available for Windows 10 users through the Task Manager application.
- System Optimization– The app can look at your current PC settings and search for culprits that are causing a slower performance. It also shows which drivers need to be updated.
- Malware Scanner– A big factor for a slower PC performance is malware. It can be accidentally downloaded from unsafe sites. The range of severity of the malware is shown for you to choose which should be deleted from your system.
- Disk Defragmenter – This organizes your hard drive and sorts out the files for a smoother computer performance.
While most of these can manually be done by users, it is still an advantage to have an application that can do all of these with a few clicks.
The interface that the application uses is modern and minimal. The features are also easy to understand and to navigate through.
Advanced System Repair's pricing is flexible for any number of users. If you buy the licenses from their website, you can receive up to 65% discount.
A single license for 1 PC is priced at $29.9. Three licenses for 3 PCs are priced at $39.95. The last plan gives you unlimited licenses for a price of $49.95. These are billed every 3 months.
Advanced System Repair is recommended for those experiencing slow computer performance. It has a lot of features that are aimed for different parts of the software. If you are still on the fence and wondering if it is right for you or not , just take a look at our Advanced System Repair pro review to see how it stacks up to the competitors.