Advanced System Repair is a computer-optimization software that you can use to improve your PC’s performance. It is filled with features that are aimed towards fixing corrupted system files and freeing up space on your hard disk. Advanced System Repair is based in Newport Coast, California.
Advanced System Repair is recommended for users who are not that knowledgeable with computers. This is because the way it fixes the PC is only through a few clicks. Through this, you can fix problems within the registry, operating system, and more.
The following are the notable features of the application:
- 1-click maintenance – Upon installation, you will be only required to do one click for the app to scan your PC for any problems that may be causing it to have a slower performance. After this, you will get a full and comprehensive report which specifically tells you which parts of it are causing worse performance for the PC. This is a noteworthy feature that will be helpful for amateur PC users.
- Junk Cleaner – The application can scan for all junk files inside your hard drive that may be taking up space even if you are not using them. By deleting these, you can have more space for downloading and installing more applications.
- Background apps optimization – The application can look at all the background applications currently running on your PC and select those that you do not use but are taking some of its memory. Through this, your computer speed can improve drastically.
- Malware removal – It can also scan and remove malware from your PC. This is especially helpful for ensuring that your privacy will be ensured and that your files will not be corrupted by these harmful files.
- Privacy Cleaner – The app can delete any web surfing traces in your browsers along with confidential information stored in them. This can lessen your risk of having your identity stolen online. It can also remove any trackers from the websites you visit.
- Startup Optimizer – You can reduce the time of your startup by reducing the number of applications that open alongside your PC. Through the app, you can prioritize the apps that you will only use
- Registry Cleaner – The registry is important for ensuring system stability. The app can be used to clean corrupted files inside it to lessen system crashing and slower loading times.
- Driver updates – The app can be used to scan for all the drivers of your computer. It can then update this directly from its manufacturer’s website. This ensures that your external hardware such as the keyboard and the mouse can properly function.
The user interface of Advanced System Repair is very easy to navigate. From installation, scanning, and repair, users are guided by the application. With just a few clicks, you can improve the speed of your PC while also learning about the different factors that may affect it.
Advanced System Repair’s customer support is quite limited. For instance, they do not offer any live chat support options for their customers.
The help they offer includes an FAQ available on their website. From here, you can read about questions regarding billing, features, and more. You can also see news and updates about the product written here.
For more specific queries, you can send them a support ticket. Their response rates are fast, though, and are informed.
Advanced System Repair has a lot of certifications that prove its quality of product and genuineness. Their certifications include an AppEsteem certification, a Checkmark certification, a membership from CleanApps.org, and a WestCoast Labs certification. These certifications are given after thorough testing to see if the app can pass qualifications and industry standards.
Advanced System Repair can be used for free if you want to scan your PC for any problems related to its speed. If you want the app to fix these for you, you need to purchase a license.
Their licenses are divided into three pricing plans:
- 1 PC license for $29.95 (recurring every 3 months)
- 3 PC licenses for $39.95 (recurring every 3 months)
- Unlimited PC licenses for $49.95 (recurring every 3 months)