A broken, unstable operating system can have a lot of unpleasant consequences for you as a user, regardless of the type of device you are using. It can cause a lot of system crashes, freezes, frustrating errors and an overall slow performance.
All these problems can be solved though with a good repair software. And if you are in the market for one, we recommend you give Reimage Repair a try.
Reimage Repair, or simply called Reimage, was developed in 2017 by a company that is headquartered in Tel Aviv. It is a versatile software that offers apps for Windows, macOS and a mobile app that is compatible with Android. The only one that’s missing for now is the iOS support.
The Windows app is the most complex one in features, while the Mac and Android apps are more focused on cleaning your device of junk files, to maximize your storage space.
- The first important feature offered by Reimage is the free and thorough scanning feature. Reimage lets you download the app for free and run free scans of your device. All you have to do is install the program on your computer (we are talking about the Windows version, since that is the most comprehensive one) and run a preliminary scan at no charge. Reimage scans your PC for hardware problems (low memory, low hard disk speed, CPU power and temperature issues), security problems (malware such as viruses, Trojan Horses, spyware, worms and so on) and stability issues (Reimage identifies what apps that crash the most often). If you want to also fix the issues found during the scan, you have to pay for the software by purchasing a license
- BSOD repair feature: this Reimage tool removes the stop error screens you often get with Windows devices; these errors are also called “blue screens of death”
- Damaged DLLs repair feature, which fixes damaged dynamic libraries that usually get damaged as a result of constantly installing and uninstalling programs on our devices
- Computer freezing repair feature: this feature helps you get rid of annoying computer freezes that occur when certain programs stop working properly and “freeze”, forcing you to restart the device in order to get rid of the problem
- Operating system recovery feature; this feature fixes broken Windows system files, while keeping your user data intact; this tool is also useful for restoring compromised system settings and registry values
Reimage repairs your Windows device by removing all the broken, corrupt files and replacing them with new, healthy and fresh Windows files from its extensive library. Reimage has a huge online database that contains more than 25 million authentic, pristine and up to date Microsoft files.
Reimage can also fix virus damage. It doesn’t protect you from malware though, so you shouldn’t use it instead of an antivirus program. What you should do is remove any virus in your system using your antivirus app and then run Reimage to fix any side-effects and damage caused by that malware.
Overall we were very impressed by the quality and speed that Reimage was able to identify and address the issues we had on our test machine. Although there were some things identified that might not have been super dangerous to the system, it doesn't hurt to overfix than underfix issues. As long as the issues that were fixed don't cause any issues in the system we are happy with the quality of fixes that Reimage provided for our system in our tests.