Cleaning software is very important for your computer, if you want to keep it running smoothly and have a flawless performance. Registry cleaners help you get rid of unnecessary files and free up your disk space, they remove all sorts of errors and invalid registry keys and they optimize your PC.
There are a lot of such programs available online, some paid and others free. Here are some of the best registry cleaners for Windows 10 this year:
- Auslogics Registry Cleaner. In addition to fixing and optimizing your registry entries, this software is also an efficient junk cleaner. In case your computer crashes, freezes or is just slower than normal, give this program a try. Auslogics can be downloaded for free, it’s compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP and it is Microsoft Gold Certified.
- CCleaner. Still one of the most popular PC cleaners on the market, CCleaner has both a free version and some paid ones. CCleaner is not just for home use, but it also has a Business version, one for Cloud, so that you can optimize your computer from anywhere and an Android version for your Android-based mobile devices. In their client base they have some important names, such as HBO, Intel, Samsung, Oracle, Siemens, Airbus and many more. CCleaner is very complex and comes with a plethora of features: it makes your computer faster, it monitors your junk in real-time, it removes your browsing data and tracking files to ensure your privacy, it cleans your browser when you close it and more
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer. The 2018 version is a great registry cleaner and it is free. It is available in several languages, it deletes your cookies, cleans your browsing history, de-clutters your system to boost your PC’s performance, repairs invalid shortcuts, analyzes your disk space to help you optimize it and more. It also has a backup feature in case you have to restore anything
- Wise Registry Cleaner. It has a free version but you also have the possibility to upgrade to the paid Pro version (which comes with a 60-day money back guarantee). This cleaner scans your Windows registry to identify any issues/errors in them and cleans or defrags them. It boosts your PC’s overall performance, it has a restore feature in case you want to ‘restore your registry to the previous point’. Wise Registry Cleaner has a very user-friendly interface and you can schedule the program to clean the registry as often as you like: on a daily basis, weekly or monthly
- Argente Registry Cleaner. This one is another free registry cleaner packed with several useful features. It analyzes the registry and gives you a list with its findings. You can manually choose what categories to be scanned or you can opt for the automatic mode. Argente has an automatic maintenance mode as well. When enabled, it runs when you start your computer and lets you know if there are any problems you need to fix. This software also comes with a backup feature.