Computers naturally decrease in performance over time. This can be pointed to a lot of reasons such as:
• Outdated hardware
• Corrupted software entries
• Presence of viruses and malware
When left undetected, speed issues may persist. This may lead some to be convinced that they need to replace their computer. However, most of these problems can be solved using a computer-optimization tool.
RegClean Pro is a registry-optimizing tool that you can use to improve the performance of your PC.
Is it important?
The registry of the computer is an important part of the software that is responsible for keeping the data of your installed applications, hardware, settings, and others. It stores all your settings and configurations with Windows.
Over time, as you install and uninstall applications frequently, some of its entries may be corrupted. This may result to slower performance and loading times for your PC.
Features of RegClean Pro
This program is equipped with different features to optimize the registry. This includes the following:
- Scan Registry – Upon installation, you can use RegClean Pro to conduct a full scan of your registry. This looks at all its corrupted entries for it to repair later. It also gives a full report of this to the user to inform them.
- Defrag Registry – RegClean Pro can be used to defragment all of the entries in the registry. This is because over time, there may be gaps and spaces formed within the registry that can cause unnecessary performance issues. By doing this, you can store the entries of the registry more efficiently.
- Backup Registry – Because the registry contains many important data, it may be risky to fix some of its files. This is why it is important for the application to create a backup of your registry first. In case there will be a critical issue it may encounter while fixing it, it can return your registry back to normal instead of totally corrupting it.
Pros of RegClean pro
RegClean Pro is a helpful application to improve your computer. Here are the benefits of downloading it:
- Improve Computer Performance – By fixing the registry and arranging its files to be stored more efficiently, you can expect faster computer performance. This lessens the loading times for applications. It can also lessen the crashing of applications.
Less system errors – Whenever the computer is experiencing software problems, you may have more error messages popping out from using it. By fixing the registry, you can expect less of these.
- Seamless use of software and hardware – Most of the issues in the registry can result to errors between the software and hardware. Fixing the registry can lessen these.
- Backup of your files – Giving permission for an application to repair your registry may be risky. This is because it contains sensitive information of the computer. Fixing it incorrectly can result to deletion of some files or a full system error. RegClean Pro is a trustworthy application that can fix the registry safely.
The only con to RegClean Pro is that its trial version can only fix 15 entries from the registry. It can still do a full scan of your system, though, to give you an idea about how it damaged it is. This can be fixed by purchasing a full version of the application to support its developers.
RegClean Pro is not a virus, although it can be confused with one because of aggressive marketing online. They are given a certification to be a safe application by AppEsteem and Google Safe Browsing.
They are also a Google Partner. They are given a 4.5-star rating by TrustPilot. Lastly, they are certified to be secured by Norton.
RegClean Pro is originally priced at $69.95. However, Systweak, its developer, offers it for a price of $29.95. With this, you can also download another product called Systweak PhotoStudio v2.1. It can be bought through their website. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Purchasing this gives you a license key which you can then use to repair your registry. You can still use the application for free, though, for a full scan of your PC and for repairing 15 registry entries.