Reimage Pro is a utility application that can be used to improve the performance of a PC, Mac, or a mobile phone. It was created by Reimage Limited which is based in Tel Aviv. Offering affordable prices for its innovative features, the application is a popular choice for those whose computers are suffering from slow performance. The app simply does a full scan of the computer, looks for issues within its software, and then fixes these using its features. It also comes with a 60-day money back guarantee in case users are not satisfied with its features.
Reimage Pro has multiple versions for Windows, Mac, and Mobile.
- First, users need to click the Windows button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click the ‘Control Panel’ button or search for it to appear.
- From here, users need to click the ‘Uninstall a program’ button.
- A list of all the applications currently in the PC will appear. Scroll down to look for the ‘Reimage Repair’ application.
- Click the application and click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- From here, the uninstall wizard of Reimage Repair will appear to guide users through the uninstallation process.
- First, click the ‘Finder’ button.
- Click the ‘Applications’ button after. Hold the CTRL button on the keyboard and click Cleaner.
- Click the Show Package Contents from the menu.
- Inside the menu, click the Utilities folder. From here, click the Uninstall Reimage cleaner option.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of the application.
- From here, click the ‘Applications’ tool or the similar option (varies from phone to phone).
- From here, a list of all the apps installed in the Android will be shown. Simply look for the ‘Reimage Repair’ application and click the uninstall button.
All of these uninstallation processes are fast and easy to do. It will take only a couple of minutes to finish. Reimage Repair does not leave any junk files after being uninstalled.
After uninstallation, the repairs done by Reimage Repair will still retain in the system. However, future maintenance and repairs can no longer be done unless the application is downloaded and installed again.
A common reason for uninstalling system optimizers or utility applications like Reimage Repair is the possibility of it being a virus or malware. However, Reimage Repair is a completely safe application which does not corrupt or delete data from the user. It is also not bloatware or adware.
Quite the opposite is true as the application can be used to improve computer performance and improve system stability. It can also be uninstalled easily from the PC in case users are dissatisfied with it unlike viruses which need a separate antivirus or antimalware application to be fully deleted from the system.
Reimage Repair is primarily used to improve the performance of a computer. It contains a variety of features built for improving the condition of computer software and security. It uses a simple and straightforward interface that makes it easy to use even for those without much knowledge of computers.
Included in its features are the following:
- The application can let users see the current condition of their hardware. It does this by showing information about the PC including its memory, temperature, CPU power, and speed of the hard disk. This lets users know if their hardware can keep up with the different applications run by the user.
- The application can also improve software stability. First, it does this by looking for applications that constantly crashes and freezes. It also lessens the applications that open along with the PC to speed up the boot time. Lastly, it looks for errors within the registry to promote system stability of the computer.
- The application looks for any problems within the PC’s security. It scans for any malware, viruses, spyware, toolkits, or worms that may be present in the storage. It then quarantines them and gives the user the option to delete them. It also looks for security holes within the computer’s settings.
We did a Reimage review and found that it was one of the best programs that we could find in their industry. Overall the quality of the program, as well as the fixes it provided were top notch. There were some complaints where it didn't fix the issues on the users' systems, but there was no software that could and Reimage honored their refund policy without any issues. This is what we look at when reviewing programs so we can easily give them a top rating in their respective industry.