Before this modern age of numerous streaming services, the world was basically ruled by one physical medium, the DVD. At the time, you can basically find almost every movie under the sun on DVDs.
But as we quickly move into the digital media, it won't take long for DVDs to become a relic of the past. Because unlike DVDs, digital media is simply too versatile and convenient. So there's no way DVD has a place in this day and age, right?
Well, not really. With WinX DVD copy pro, you can now easily turn your old DVDs into a digital media that you can save in your hard drive. This brief article will tell you all about WinX DVD copy pro and what it can do for you.
As mentioned earlier, WinX DVD copy pro is a tool for copying the content of a DVD into numerous digital formats. It is a tool that was made specifically for computers that run Windows Operating systems.
The act of copying the content of DVD into digital formats has been around for quite a long time. This process is usually called "DVD ripping" and there are numerous tools that promise to be able to do just that with a varying degree of success.
What made WinX DVD copy pro different from the rest of them is its reliability and advanced features. No matter what type of DVD it is, you can be sure that whenever you use WinX DVD copy pro, you will get a flawless result.
Published in 2006, WinX was developed by a company called Digiarty Software Inc. and throughout the years, it managed to become the leader in its industry.
- Copy to multiple formats. With WinX DVD copy pro, you can either pick the end-format yourself, such as MP4, MKV, AVI, etc, or you can simply pick which devices that you'd primarily watch it on, such as PC, TVs, Gaming consoles, smartphone, etc.
- 1:1 copy. One of the most unique features of WinX is its ability to make a perfect one to one clone copy of a DVD. This means you'd get everything in the video all at once. The multiple selection of audios, all of the available subtitles, bonus content, and more.
- Selective copy. But if all you need is the main video file itself, then WinX DVD copy pro also gives you the ability to do some selective copies. You can decide for yourself which part of the DVD that you want to copy.
- DVD to DVD. Or maybe all you want is simply to create another physical copy of your beloved DVD. Well, you can also do that with WinX DVD copy pro. All you need to do is simply choose the ISO as the end-format and you can just burn the file to a blank DVD afterward.
- Copy from scratched DVD. Usually, every little scratch could heavily impact the quality of the end-result of a DVD rip. But that is not the case with WinX. Their advanced method could produce high quality results even from reasonably scratched DVDs.
- Fast copy. The heaviest type of copy for WinX copy pro is the 1:1 copy and even that would only take less than 20 minutes to complete. Some types of copy, such as the selective copy, would only take as little as five minutes to complete.
- Easy to use. WinX was designed to maximize the user experience. That's why every new user would understand what needs to be done after playing around with it for a while.
- Affordable. To get a copy of WinX DVD copy pro, you only need to pay $39.95. It is a one-time payment, not a subscription plan.
- Free trial. But if you're not sure whether or not WinX is the one that you want, you could download the free trial version. It may only have the core features, but it should give you a taste of what WinX could do.
WinX DVD copy pro is the one tool that could help you turn your beloved DVDs into various digital formats. That way, you would be able to watch the content of your DVD on multiple devices while having a backup file at the same time. It is full of advanced features, easy to use, affordable and even has a trial version. You should give it a try.