Drivers are the bridge that connects your Operating System to your hardware. That's why no matter how expensive your hardware is or no matter what latest version of the most popular OS that you run on your computer, without proper drivers, none of it would work properly.
Making sure that every piece of hardware that is connected to your computer has appropriate drivers is one of the most crucial jobs as a PC user. Because when something wrong happens to your PC, chances are it has something to do with the drivers.
But checking and updating every driver manually is an arduous, time-consuming, and potentially dangerous task. That's why most people opt to use a professional driver updater tool, like Driverfix, instead. This article will talk about the features of Driverfix as well as the pros and cons of using Driverfix.
As mentioned before, Driverfix is a tool for finding the most appropriate updates for all of the drivers on your computer. No matter what type of hardware that you use or the brands that you prefer, Driverfix would find the right drivers for them all.
Driverfix is a software that was developed and published by a tech company called Driverfix, Inc. Driverfix is the main software under this company and as such, it will certainly get regular updates and its users would also be able to enjoy great support from their dedicated support team.
While other driver updater software races to add new kinds of services in order to attract new customers, Driverfix decided to stick to what it does best and focus on adding features that would improve its core function. And that's what makes Driverfix become one of the leading brands when it comes to driver updater tools.
- Quick Scans. The first thing that we saw in our Driverfix review is that it will scan your system. It will look for two things, all the hardware that you use and whether or not there are appropriate drivers for all of them. Driverfix would also look for any drivers that need to be updated.
- Detailed reports. Once Driverfix completes the scan process, it will present you with detailed reports of your system and all the drivers within it. The version number, the manufacturer, which ones need to be updated, and lots of other essential information that you need to know about your drivers.
- Massive driver database. Driverfix has a massive database of drivers from all kinds of hardware, from different manufacturers, all with the latest update. So you can be sure that the drivers that your computer needs would certainly be available within this database. It will also make download files a lot faster as well because you will download every update file from one source, instead of from multiple manufacturer websites.
- Direct-download. Unlike other driver updater tools out there, Driverfix allows you to download the update files for your driver directly from inside the tool itself. There will be a download button beside the name of the update files. Thanks to their massive database, once the relevant updates are found, all you need to do is simply click to download.
- Bulk downloads. But what's even better than the direct download feature is the ability to bulk download files. With this feature, you can download multiple update files at the same time. And if you think you need every update file listed in the reports, then all you need to do is click the "Bulk Download" button. Driverfix will download all listed updates.
- Driver backup. There are times when updating a driver will make things less stable or even not working properly. To prepare for such an event, Driverfix has a Driver Backup feature. This feature allows you to create a backup before you update your drivers. That way, if something seems to go wrong after the update, all you need to do is simply refer back to the previous version through the backup.
- Schedule Manager. Updating your driver regularly is always the best thing to do. That said, we often forget to do that. And that's why this feature exists. The Schedule Manager is there so that we could create an update interval ahead of time. So when the time comes, Driverfix would perform the driver update automatically.
- Easy to use. Driverfix was designed so that it could be easy to use by everybody. Whether you are familiar with updating the drivers or not, Driverfix would simplify the whole process for you. The minimalist design, the straightforward workflow, the clear navigation, all of it was designed to make Driverfix a one-click solution for your driver updates needs.
- Affordable. Driverfix intends for its tool to be as accessible as possible. And the best way to do that is through the price. Driverfix has three different subscription plans with the price ranging from $1.66 per month to $3.33 per month. Every plan could enjoy all of its essential features. The only difference is the number of PCs on each license.
- Lack of live chat support. Whenever you encounter a problem when using Driverfix, you could always contact their support teah through email. But unfortunately, there's no live chat support available. That means you have to wait for the response from them in order to sort out any issues.
- Manual update installation. With Driverfix, although you can download every driver update at the same time, you have to install them manually. And unlike the direct download, you can't do that through the software. You have to go to the download folder and then install the updated files one by one. Although this is a Con in our list, the reality is that almost every driver program runs like this, as it isn't safe to just download and automatically install a lot of different drivers at once. The way that this program runs we can happily say that DriverFix is safe for everyone to use, and if for some reason something happens you can always get a refund and revert any changes the program has made.
A computer with continuously updated drivers has a better chance to not only last for a long time but also to perform as best as it could. Unfortunately, if you don't know what you're doing, finding and installing the right drivers could be difficult.
And if you somehow install incorrect update files, then you won't be able to use the hardware. That's why most people prefer to use a specialized driver updater tool instead. One of the best driver updater tools in the market right now is called Driverfix.
Driverfix is equipped with loads of useful features that could help with your driver updating activity. Not to mention it is very easy to use and extremely affordable as well. Sure, there are things that could be improved, but all in all, you should definitely give driverfix a try. So we give DriverFix a thumbs up!