8X8 is a very popular cloud communication provider from the United States. The company is based in California and it has been around for more than 30 years. 8X8 started as a computer chip manufacturer but then transitioned to VoIP technologies, developing cloud communication software for businesses.
Nowadays, 8X8 is used by more than 1 million users and has earned over 140 patents so far. The cloud communication solutions offered by 8X8 cover a lot of industries and are used in retail, healthcare, the high-tech industry, transportation and more.
What are the plans offered by 8X8 and what is their pricing?
8X8 offers cloud communication solutions through their X series plans. There are several options to choose from, depending on your needs:
- X2 integrated communications, which includes team messaging, HD video conferencing, integration with CRM and business applications and more
- X4, which includes all the benefits in the X2 and more: unlimited global calling across 47 countries, service quality analytics and more
- X6: it adds 4,000 minutes per concurrent agent, voice-focused contact center, customizable wallboards/dashboards and more
- X8, which is the most complex one and includes all the benefits of X6 and integrate voice, email, webchat and social, predictive outbound campaigns, advanced speech and interaction analytics and more
Here are the plans for small businesses:
You can choose between 1 and 99 users or more than 100 users. We are giving you the rates for 1 to 99 users:
8X8 Express: priced at $12 per month per user, includes unlimited calling within the US and Canada
X Series X2: $25 per month per user, includes unlimited calling within 14 countries
X Series X4: priced at $45 per month per user, includes unlimited calling within 47 countries
X Series X6: priced at $110 per month per user, includes unlimited calling within 47 countries as well, but it also offers other more advanced features
Here are the plans for enterprise:
You can opt for 1-99 users, 100 to 999 users or over 1,000 users. We are giving you the rates for 1 to 99 users. The plans offered are X Series X2, X4 and X6, which have the same pricing as for Small Business. The addition is the X Series X8, which is priced at $172 per month per user and includes unlimited calling within 47 countries and a lot of advanced features.
8X8 includes an appealing set of features with its products:
- HD secure voice
- HD audio and video meetings with screen sharing
- Team messaging and business SMS
- Mobile and desktop apps
- G Suite and Office 365 integrations
- Voicemail transcriptions
- Call recordings
- Caller ID, call forwarding, ring groups, etc.
- Cross-platform team messaging
- Unlimited internet fax
- Post call survey and many more
Extension dialing from 8X8
8X8 offers extension dialing to its customers, so that you can call anyone in your company, regardless of their location.
8X8 offers 3-digit, 4-digit and 5-digit extension dialing and each person gets their own direct phone number.
With the extension dialing feature offered by 8X8 you can talk with anyone in your organization, even if someone works remotely, from home, in different stores and so on.
You can also transfer calls using the transfer function, directly or after you inform the person who’s being transferred.
Moreover, you can use the extension even when you are traveling, you are in vacation and so on. You can also download the Virtual Office Mobile app that is compatible with both iOS and Android and make/take calls directly from your smartphone or tablet.