One of the most reputable and popular VoIP services on the market right now is 1-VoIP. This service has been around for more than 10 years. The company that launched it is based in Oklahoma, United States and takes pride in its 100% US-based customer support. 1-VoIP also boasts on a 99.999% network uptime, which means you basically never drop a call when you are using this service.
1-VoIP offers VoIP services for both business and residential use. By switching to VoIP, you’ll be able to save up to 50% more money than if you are using traditional landlines. Not to mention all the extra features you get, as well as flexibility, because VoIP can be used regardless of where you are in the world. All you need to make a call is a subscription to a VoIP service and a reliable internet connection.
What are the residential plans offered by 1-VoIP?
Even though VoIP has become a popular communication technology especially in the business setting, individuals also recognize its benefits and more and more people choose to subscribe to a residential VoIP service.
1-VoIP offers three plans for residential use: Value, US & Canada Unlimited and World Unlimited.
Value is the most affordable plan offered by 1-VoIP. This plan is priced at $8.97 per month and includes unlimited incoming minutes, just as the other two plans. It also includes 500 minutes to North America.
The second plan you can opt for is US & Canada Unlimited. This plan is priced at $17.97 per month and includes unlimited calls to North America and free shipping.
The most expensive plan you can opt for is World Unlimited. This plan will cost you $23.97 per month and comes with unlimited calls to 30 countries worldwide.
All three plans include the unlimited incoming minutes, the hardware, premium VoIP calling features and none of them comes with term commitment of any kind.
1-VoIP includes its premium VoIP features with all its residential plans at no additional cost, which is something you don’t see in all competitors.
What are some of the features included by 1-VoIP with its residential plans?
Here are some of the features you get with 1-VoIP:
- Call handling: call forwarding, call filter, call waiting
- 3-way calling
- Call activity (with this feature, you can view your call history, both inbound and outbound calls, your monthly or yearly minutes usage)
- Speed dial
- Do not disturb
- Configurable caller ID
- Fax to email
- Wake-up call (you can schedule a time to receive automated calls to your phone, so that you wake up)
- Music on hold
- Virtual fax
- Anonymous call rejection
- Nomorobo (this is a very useful feature designed to keep telemarketers and robocalls away; Nomorobo has over 7,1 million calls filtered)
- DNIS (this is useful in case you have more than one phone number attached to your account, because you can see which number has received a call)
- Out of plan calling (this feature helps you restrict calling so that you won’t exceed your plan benefits and pay extra; for instance, you can block international calling if you signed up for a national plan; if you opt for an international plan, this feature helps you make sure you only call the international destinations covered by your plan)
1-VoIP offers 100% US based customer support, on a 24/7 basis. There is no live chat option but you can contact them via phone or email.
Aside from a few shortcomings such as a mobile app or video conferencing, 1-VoIP is a useful, user-friendly and affordable VoIP service that you should definitely consider.