Instead of using a traditional phone network that is made of copper wires and central offices and telephone poles, many companies are relocating the entire communication concept to the network. Why is this so important? One of the main reasons is because it is a way cheaper than the traditional network. The whole communication concept is a lot easier and much more effective: it can be used on mobile applications, voice mail can be emailed as a text transcription, you can record your calls, instant messaging and video communication between colleagues and business partners. These are the best VoIP Phone Systems:
RingCentral is a cloud-based VoIP phone system that will improve your communication and offer you the mobility of using it from any place covered by the network. The most important features are:
- It allows you to send and receive phone calls from a dedicated business phone number – from local to international phone numbers, toll-free and vanity numbers, call delegation, and many more within cost-effective calling plans.
- You can also send and receive faxes – Send and receive faxes from your PC, mobile application, or cloud storage providers like Dropbox.
- Organize conference calls – Unlimited high-quality video conference calls for up to 500 people worldwide, plus audio conferencing, creating a webinar and cloud telepresence from any device.
- Run analytics and reports with a secure VoIP service – top-notch call management with seven layers of security.
- Four different packages – From the Essentials package, Standard package to the Premium and Ultimate package with many additional features.
Nextiva is one of the leading customer service and business management software since 2008, based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The price is based on a per extension per user basis – Depending on how many devices you need, for every employee in your office, you will pay a per extension charge per month for each user.
- Competitive offers – Nextiva is one of the best solutions for enterprises because they will make the best offer to cut down your costs. For example, if you need a lot of phones for your employees they tend to include many different high-quality business features at no extra cost
- Free CRM System – For all the account holders, Nextiva is offering a free CRM system that allows you to track, monitor and tag that comes in within our team, but also from the outside source, like your sales opportunities, leads, and business partners.
- Free add-ons – Depending on the membership plan you purchase, Nextiva is offering few features free of cost. If you’re using their Basic, Pro or Enterprise plan you will get a free number porting, free local or toll-free number and free online faxing. Other companies will usually charge this with some extra costs.
Phone.com company is founded in 2007 and since then they developed a platform to help the small or big business grow and easily communicate claiming that they offer more than 50 easily configured features.
- Two different plans – Pay Per Minute plans and Unlimited Plans. Both of these plans come with a Base, Plus and Pro plan offering a wide set of features. Pay Per Minute plans are limited with minute taking and you can choose your plan depending on your needs, while Unlimited Plans offer unlimited monthly minutes and unlimited user extensions.
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee – Unlike many other VoIP phone services, Phone.com offers a money-back guarantee for the Base plan only, up to 300 minutes.
- Some premium features are included only with additional cost – Phone.com Video Conference call application can be used for conference or regular phone calls for 25 to an additional 200 participants per call.
- Affordable price - Starting from $12.99 per month for the Base plan inside Pay Per Minute plan up to $59.99 Pro plan in Unlimited Plans feature.
We made a list of the three VoIP phone service providers to help you organize your business in your manner. Depending on your needs, location, size of your company, the number of your employees and business partners, this list will help you discover what suits you the best.