Toco Warranty Corp is a company based in California. The company sells vehicle service contracts and has been on the market since 2013. The vehicle service contract plans offered by Toco work in almost the entire country, except for Alaska, Missouri and Washington.
Toco has a $100 deductible with all its plans and if you opt for one of their preferred facilities to repair your car in case of a breakdown, the deductible will drop with $50 per visit. However, you can choose whichever repair shop you want.
Here are some of Toco’s benefits:
- There is no down payment you have to pay to get coverage with Toco; you just pay a monthly fee, which is affordable for most people;
- You can also cancel your vehicle service contract any time you want (although you might have to pay a cancellation fee)
- You get roadside assistance, rental car benefits, trip interruption coverage and fast customer service with all their plans
- Toco gives you the freedom to take your car to any repair shop in the country you want, as long as it is licensed
- Toco will let all the payment and paperwork be handled by one of their reps (your plan administrator), so in case your car breaks down, you don’t have to bother with those aspects
- Toco offers vehicle service contracts for cars that are up to 20 years old and have 175,000 miles on the meter
Toco Warranty is a BBB accredited business since 2014. The Better Business Bureau rated Toco Warranty Corp with an A+. Although customer reviews are not taken into consideration when calculating the rating of a business, Toco has an overall good reputation with very few negative customer reviews and a lot of positive ones. Toco is trustworthy and attentive to customers’ needs.
Toco’s customer service is available by live chat, phone and email so if you are interested in Toco extended car warranty don't hesitate to contact them right away.