Toco Warranty is an extended car warranty provider. It offers flexible contracts that can accommodate different budgets and car models. It is based in Los Angeles.
Toco Warranty currently offers four warranty plans including:
- The Blue Plan, which is available for vehicles made in 1999 or more recently. It covers from 100k to 175k miles. It offers coverage for the most basic parts of the vehicle.
- The Green Plan, which is available for vehicles made in 2010 or more recently. It covers from 60k to 100k miles.
- The Yellow Plan, which is available for vehicles made in 2010 or more recently. It covers from 60k to 100k miles.
- The Orange Plan, which is available for vehicles made in 2010 or more recently. It covers from 0k to 60k miles.
Features of Toco Warranty
The features of an extended car warranty service shouldn’t end with compensation for car repairs. Toco Warranty offers a lot of benefits and features for its users. These are the following:
- No need for a down payment– Signing up for a contract does not require you to pay a down payment. This makes it easier to apply for a contract in case you are on a tight budget. There is still a waiting period before the activation of the contract, though. You can also cancel it at any time, which removes the need to pay for years of coverage.
- Affordable contracts– They currently offer up to 4 contracts, all of which are different in terms of price and mileage.
- Simple process of application– Once a covered breakdown is set, all the payment and paperwork involved in the warranty will be taken care of by the plan administrator.
- Nationwide repairing facilities– This removes the need to go to a specific repair facility in case of a mechanical breakdown, which may add to the inconvenience. You can choose any repair facility if it is licensed.
- Roadside Assistanceavailable 24/7- Any mechanical breakdowns that will happen in the middle of the road are covered by the insurance. You will only need to call them. The emergencies included here are having a dead battery, having a flat tire, running out of gas (you will be required to pay for it), locksmith help in case you lose your keys, and towing up to 15 miles.
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement– Toco will still reimburse you if you experience a mechanical problem while far away from home. In case you need to leave your car overnight for repair, your restaurant fees, hotel fees, meals, and lodging for a total of $300 will be reimbursed (for 3 days). The distance from your home needs to be 100 miles away, though.
- Rental Car Reimbursement– In case your job requires you to have a car every day, you may need to rent a car. Toco reimburses you with $35 for four labor hours. It will also reimburse up to $175 per repair visit. These does not have any deductibles.
- Hotel and Motel Reimbursement – Toco gives you a discount if you book your stays through Hotels.com, if you reserve up to 8:00 pm local time. There is also a 5% rebate if you send your receipt to them.