Identity Guard is an identity protection service that integrates its very own artificial intelligence called Watson AI made by IBM as to defend your information better. It can look all over the internet and through bank and credit records to see any suspicious activities linked to your account.
Being an application focused on securing its users’ identities, Identity Guard checks all the boxes of convenience, intuitive features, and affordable price.
- Good user interface– Compared to its competitors, LifeLock and Experian, Identity Guard has the best and most comprehensive user interface. It doesn’t take much time to learn the ins-and-outs of the service as it is displayed in a straightforward manner. Both its computer application and mobile application are designed for maximum convenience, with parts such as menus and dashboards giving important information at first glance.
- Mobile application– Identity Guard has its very own mobile application available for both iOS and Android. Recognizing the need for constant notifications for its users’ protection, the service extended the convenience and speed of relaying information by making a handy application. From here, you can see important things such as credit reports, credit scores, and notifications. Guides for you to understand the data they report are also given. News articles and further information about identity theft are provided in the application as well.
- Instant alerts– Any notifications in regard to your data are provided through email, text, or through your phone. From here, you can distinguish the actions you have made yourself and those that are not. Usually, a sudden change of information in one of your bank or credit accounts without your knowledge can be a sign that someone else has access to it. To confirm your transactions, you may receive an ID verification alert.
- $1 Million identity theft insurance– In case you become a victim of identity theft, Identity Guard offers a $1 million identity theft insurance. The amount that will be given will depend on the severity of the theft and the coverage of the policy limit. You will also be guided by a dedicated case manager to help you in recovering your ID.
Identity Guard offers 3 individual and family plans. They differ based on the features included.
- The Value Plan is priced at $8.99 when billed monthly and $7.50 per month when billed annually.
- The Total Plan is priced at $19.99 when billed monthly and $16.67 per month when billed annually.
- The Premier Plan is priced at $24.99 when billed monthly and $20.83 when billed annually.
- The Value Plan is priced at $14.99 when billed monthly and $12.50 per month when billed annually.
- The Total Plan is priced at $29.99 when billed monthly and $25.00 per month when billed annually.
- The Premier Plan is priced at $34.99 when billed monthly and $29.17 when billed annually.
The features included in every plan are the IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence, $1 million insurance for stolen funds. More features are added to higher-value plans but what you need is really going to depend on your situation and requirements.