Verispy is an online background check service offered by an American company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Verispy is a popular service that boasts on over 9 million inquiries so far.
Because it is not a consumer-reporting agency as defined by the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act), there are limitations in what you can use this service for. Here are some examples of what you cannot use Verispy for:
- To cause emotional or physical harm to the subject of the report
- To determine someone’s eligibility for credit, insurance and so on
- For employment screening
- For tenant screening
What is the pricing of Verispy?
Verispy offers 3 types of access passes:
- Single report access pass: $19.95 one-time fee
- One week access pass: $24,95 one-time fee
- 30-day unlimited access pass: $29.95 one-time fee
In addition to these, there are also two types of trials available: a 5-day unlimited trial and a 7-day unlimited trial available only for users who subscribe to a monthly subscription.
Verispy offers an 8-week refund policy with all its options.
What are the features included with Verispy?
Verispy offers the possibility to search someone by typing in their name, their state, phone number or email.
A search takes only about 30 seconds to be completed.
Verispy offers background checks, criminal records, reverse phone searches, email searches, marriage and divorce records, arrest records, court record checks, people searches.
Their reports are well organized and easy to read.
Verispy ensures its customers that all their inquiries are 100% secure and private.
Verispy is compatible with pretty much any device so you can access your reports from the computer, a laptop, mobile device or tablet.
Verispy searches include:
- Arrests and warrants
- Criminal records including sex offenders, mug shots, court and probation records
- Court records including bankruptcies, liens and judgments, fines
- Marriage records
- Divorce records
- Birth records including full name, location, date of birth
Verispy offers phone support Monday-Friday, between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. (US - EST) and Satuday and Sunday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. (US - EST). You can also find useful information on their website, including a FAQ section.
How can an online background check service be useful to you?
Online background check services can be useful in several ways. You can use them to:
- Learn more about a new neighbor who just moved in your neighborhood
- Learn things about a potential date or a new boyfriend/girlfriend
- Track down a former classmate
- Reconnect with a childhood friend
- Look for registered sex offenders in your neighborhood
- Find out a thing or two about the parents of your child’s new friend
- Search for unknown phone numbers and find out who called you
- Perform a search on yourself to see what kind of information is publicly available about you online