TruthFinder is an online searching service that lets you have a background check for a specific person. It can also be used a way of looking for a specific person which you have lost contact with. Every transaction and process made with it is done online for further convenience.
How does it work?
Instead of having to gather all the information by yourself, TruthFinder makes the process easier by compiling all possible information about the person you are looking for. You will only need to type information about them which you still know such as their location, their name, or their contact numbers.
TruthFinder does this by looking through public records that contain information about the citizens of the country. This is made legal by the Freedom of Information Act that stores all of the legally-available information about everyone available in government databases.
What information is included?
Once you are subscribed to TruthFinder, you can finally get a background report. Included in the search terms that you can use are the person’s name, their last known address, and even their contact numbers.
The information given to you by TruthFinder includes:
- Personal information and biodata – This is the most important part of the search for those looking to verify information about a person. Here, you can see their full name including the first and the last, their possible relatives you can contact, their actual birth date, and even their closest associates.
- Contact numbers – TruthFinder can provide you with the contact numbers of the person that you would like to search for. This is especially handy for those that have lost contact with a relative or someone they want to contact. Contact details may include phone numbers and email addresses.
- Location of the person – TruthFinder also informs you of the current or past locations o the person you are trying to contact. This is handy especially if you want to visit the person personally. You can also sometimes see their possible neighbours.
- Legal records – Any type of criminal record can also be seen with TruthFinder. This is especially helpful for local sex offenders which you must avoid.
- Social media information – You can also look for their current social media accounts. The websites included for this are their Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and others. You can also look for any personal blog accounts for more information.
- Licenses and finances – Any type of professional licenses that are officially registered can be seen with TruthFinder. You can also search for any of their financial information include their liens, bankruptcies, evictions, foreclosures, and judgements.
TruthFinder gathers all of this information in one neat and comprehensive report. This saves you time from having to manually search the internet for more information.
Price of Service
TruthFinder offers its services through subscription. The cost for one month is $27.78. For those purchasing two months at once, the price is lessened to $23.02 for a total of $46.04. It has an auto-renewing subscription program to remove the inconvenience of a stopped subscription.
TruthFinder is also offering a 5-day trial membership for a price of a dollar if you stay for several minutes at their website. Subscribing gives you an unlimited number of available searches along with access to information for the person you are trying to search for. This includes the sex offender watch list, ability to protect your personal information, and more.
You can also choose to upgrade your subscription with the following:
- Unlimited phone reports – This lets you search for the phone number of any person that is stored in their database. It is priced at an additional of $4.99 per month
- Unlimited email reports – This lets you search for the email address of any person that is stored in their database. It is priced at an additional of $4.99 per month.
- Unlimited PDF downloads – This lets you download the reports that you make with the website. You can do this as to share, to view, and to print your reports at all times.
You can also ask for an adjustment or cancellation of your subscription through your online account. Any inquiries made for their service can be done through their care centre to be contacted at (800) 699-8081 and through their email, firstname.lastname@example.org.