Verispy is one of the most renowned cloud-based background check services on the market for several reasons. This service is very transparent about its pricing, fast in generating your report and has a very user-friendly interface.
The service is offered by a company based in Massachusetts and has had more than 9 million inquiries so far, but their number continues to grow.
How much does Verispy cost?
Verispy offers access passes to its customers and there are three choices you can make:
- you can opt for the single report access
- you can opt for a one week access pass
- you can opt for the 30-day unlimited access pass
The single pass is priced at $19.95 and this is a one-time fee you have to pay to generate a single report.
The one-week pass costs $24.95 (also a one-time fee).
The 30-day unlimited access pass is priced at $29.95.
One of the advantages of Verispy is the fact that it is fair when it comes to its pricing and won't automatically renew your pass after it expires. This way, in case you forget to cancel your account, you won't get charged unless you choose to renew your subscription.
In addition to these, there are also two types of trials available: a 5-day unlimited trial and a 7-day unlimited trial available only for users who subscribe to a monthly subscription.
Verispy offers an 8-week refund policy with all its options.
What does Verispy has to offer?
Verispy is very user-friendly and offers several useful informations:
- background checks
- criminal records (including sex offenders, mug shots, court and probation records)
- reverse phone searches
- email searches
- marriage and divorce records
- arrest records
- court record checks, including bankruptcies, liens and judgments, fines
- people searches
One of the reasons why Verispy is so prefered by many is the fact that it is fast. Your search will be completed in approximately 30 seconds. The interface is really straightforward, so performing a search is really easy.
All the reports are neatly organized and easy to read.
What aren't you allowed to use Verispy for?
Background check services are really useful for a lot of purposes, but most of these online services are in fact 'public records search services' that are not compliant with the FCRA. That means that there are some instances in which you can't use this service:
- for employment screening
- for tenant screening
- for screening individuals involved in adoption
- to locate people for developing a news story
However, if you want to use Verispy merely for personal, informative purposes, this service is reliable, trust-worthy and a good deal. Verispy can help you:
- track down former class mates, childhood friends
- find out who your new neighbors are
- do a research on a potential date
- run a search on yourself to see what information is publicly available on the internet and more
Overall, we consider Verispy a good value for the money. It is affordable, transparent and fair about its pricing, easy to use and fast in generating your report.