Verispy is a background check service offered by a company headquartered in Massachusetts. Verispy currently boasts on over 9 million inquiries and their number continues to grow.
What is the pricing of Verispy?
Verispy has several pricing options to choose from:
- Single report access pass: $19.95 one time fee
- One week access pass: $24,95 one time fee
- 30-day unlimited access pass: $29.95 one time fee
There are also a 5 day unlimited trial and a 7 day unlimited trial available only for users who subscribe to a monthly subscription.
All these options are backed by Verispy’s 8-week refund policy.
What does Verispy offer?
Verispy offers several types of searches:
- Background check
- Criminal records
- Reverse phone search
- Email search
- Marriage and divorce records
- Arrest records
- Court record check
- People search
When you want to perform a search on a certain person, you can look them up by typing in their full name, their state of residence, their email or their phone number.
Searches take around 30 seconds which is a very good time. Reports are organized and easy to peruse.
How can you use the data you find?
Verispy is not FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) compliant service, which means they won’t provide any non-publicly available information such as medical records, credit data, insurance records and so on. You can not use the information in the reports for employment, tenant screening, for determining credit eligibility and other such purposes.
Here’s how Verispy CAN be useful to you:
- To help you reconnect with a childhood friend
- To track down a former classmate
- To find out information about a coworker, neighbour, a potential date
- To have a profile on the parents of your new kid’s friend
- To find information on a certain celebrity
- To do a search on yourself to see what kind of information is publicly available