TruthFinder is currently priced using a membership model. The following are their membership types:
- One month membership – With the duration of one month, TruthFinder charges less than $30. This gives you access to unlimited standard reports that shows all standard information about the person you are searching for.
- Three-month membership – With the duration of three months, TruthFinder charges less than $26 every month. This also gives unlimited standard information for every search.
In case you will avail of their phone lookup plan, an additional of less than $2 will be charged. Their services can be paid through Paypal or the credit card of your choice.
What Is TruthFinder?
TruthFinder can be used to look for information on a specific person using only their first and last name. It uses all possible public database on the internet to look for the details of the person you will search. All of its activities are legal as it only uses public government databases and everything else available on the internet.
While most of its job can be done by a user itself, it is still a good service for those who want to do the job within minutes instead of searching all around the internet for information.
Features of TruthFinder
- Mobile application – To make it easier for users to look for information on the people they will look for, TruthFinder created a mobile app where you can do your inquiries. The application is modern and easy to use, with the main menu displaying important search bars such as name, city, state, phone number, or any additional information which you can to add to search faster.
- Available customer service – Currently, TruthFinder has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau which signifies good customer service and reputable business practices. Every information about their service can be browsed through their clean and informative website. Aside from this, they also have a good customer service that is open throughout the whole week from 5 AM up to 10 PM PST. They are also willing to hear from customers about any suggestions and complaints.
- Easy searching – TruthFinder takes pride in its fast and comprehensive results that you can get within minutes. This means that as long as you have basic information such as names, contact numbers, and recent locations, you can have immediate results about the person you are searching for. This makes it easy to contact long-lost friends, relatives, and business partners.
- Verification of criminal records – to make sure that a person is being fully honest about their criminal records, it is best to do a thorough search for their information. Because criminal records are publicly listed, you can make sure that a person is being honest. This also comes in handy for looking for any possible sexual offenders within your area.
- Searching through the dark web – TruthFinder’s range of access also reaches the dark web which is usually hard to access without any protection for casual internet users.