Your washing machine is a very important home appliance. You will most likely use it on a frequent basis, so you want to know you have a reliable machine that you can benefit from for as many years as possible. That is why it is important to choose your washer wisely.
LG is a renowned brand when it comes to washing machines and not just that. They are also renowned for their TV sets, mobile devices and many more.
LG TurboWash WM3770HVA - What are its benefits?
The TurboWash WM3770HVA is a great choice for large families that produce a lot of laundry and need to do washes on a regular basis. This washer is a front-load type and has a very generous capacity of 4.5 cu.ft. Moreover, the TurboWash has a very useful particularity: it is compatible with the LG SideKick, which is basically a smaller washer that can be attached to the TurboWash. The SideKick doesn’t come with as many wash cycles as a regular washing machine, but the important thing is that you can do two loads simultaneously, if you have one attached to your main washer.
The SideKick is not included with the TurboWash so you have to buy it separately.
The TurboWash is famous for its 6-motion technology, which uses 6 motions to to a deeper, better wash: rolling, tumbling, stepping, scrubbing, swinging and filtration.
Aside from its large capacity, the LG TurboWash has a lot of other useful features.
Here are the main specifications of the TurboWash:
- Weight: approximately 202 pounds
- spin speed: 1,300 RPM
- Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- 4 tray dispenser (prewash, main wash, bleach, fabric softener)
- 12 wash programs
- 10 wash options
- 5 temperature setting
- 5 soil levels
As you can see, the TurboWash has 12 washing programs: cotton/normal, perm, press, delicates, speed wash, TubClean, bulky/large sanitary, allergiene, heavy duty, brightwhites, towels, download.
There are also 10 washing options, with prewash, extra rinse, child lock, cold wash, steam, TurboWash being some of them.
The TurboWash is named like that thanks to its Speed Wash cycle that takes only 15 minutes to complete. Even the Normal cycle is decent and takes 30 minutes to be ready.
When it comes to the temperature settings, there 5 to choose from: tap cold, cold, warm, hot, extra hot.
Other benefits of the TurboWash are:
- The fact that it is quiet compared to other washers, thanks to its LoDecibel Quiet operation technology
- It is Energy Star Certified
- It has a 10-year warranty on the motor
- It has a TubClean program that cleans the washing machine with 149 degrees hot water to sterilize the tub
- It comes with mobile app control; you can download the SmartThinQ app and download more wash cycles from your phone and you can also diagnose and solve issues that may appear, with the help of the SmartDiagnosis feature
How much does the TurboWash cost?
The TurboWash can be found at approximately $1,200. If you want to buy the SideKick as well, you have to pay an extra $660.