During the early years of your child, a crib holds an important part in their life. This is where they would spend most of their waking and sleeping time. It is highly advisable for parents to only let their child sleep in properly made cribs. Because any other type of bed or mattresses won't be safe for them.
And while that is absolutely fine and certainly is the right thing to do, it makes traveling with your child almost impossible to do. Because there's no guarantee that the destination place has the appropriate accommodation for your child. But now, you no longer need to worry about such a thing because of something called a Lotus Travel Crib.
The Lotus Travel Crib is one of the latest innovations from a company called the Guava Family. It is a small company that focuses on creating baby gear that is both portable and easy to use. They pride themselves on creating solutions so that parents could still travel together with their babies without sacrificing comfort and safety.
Other than cribs, Guava Family also created bassinet and baby strollers. But their most popular and the one that manages to bring their brands to the forefront of the baby gear industry is the Lotus Travel Cribs. They also take pride in the fact that all of their products are lightweight, durable, and stylish.
- Lightweight and Portable. The Lotus Travel Crib can be folded and packed into specialized carrying cases that come free with every purchase of the crib. Once packed, it only weighs 13 lbs. The fact that it could be carried around in a hands-free backpack makes this lightweight travel crib super portable.
- Compact size. When the Lotus travel crib is in its full crib form, it has 42" of length, 32" of width, and the height is 25". That alone is already quite small for a crib, but once it's packed, it turns into an ultra-compact backpack with a dimension of 24" in length, 7" in width, and 11" in height.
- Easy to set up. Even with such a tremendous difference between both forms of the crib, the Lotus travel crib was designed in such a way to make it still easy to set up. Once you take the crib from the backpack, it only takes three movements to set it up. And the whole thing only takes around 30 seconds max from start to finish.
- Side mesh and zipper. To make sure the inside of the crib stays fresh and breezy, the side of the Lotus travel crib is surrounded by a high-quality mesh that is both strong and soft to the touch. To make it easy for your baby to move in and out of the crib, they also provided a zipper on one side of the mesh.
- Great built quality. With Lotus Travel Crib, Guava Family has succeeded in creating a lightweight and portable crib while still retaining its sturdy and durable quality. Although it might not be as strong as a proper conventional crib that was made from solid wood, Lotus Travel Crib is still strong enough to withstand quite a bit of external force.
- Greenguard Gold Certification. Greenguard Gold Certification is a certification that proved Lotus Travel Crib was made using only safe materials and production processes. There are no harmful chemicals like PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, and heavy metals within this travel crib.
- Modern design. Lotus Travel Crib was designed to look very modern and minimalist. Both in its fully set up form and its packed form. It doesn't have any unnecessary design elements and every single part of the crib has its own function. With its subdued color, it could also seamlessly blend with its surrounding.
- Complete package. When you buy a basic option of a Lotus Travel Crib, inside the package, you would find the Lotus Travel Crib itself, a compact backpack carrying case, a fitting mattress, and a two-year warranty. If you visit Guava Family official website, you will also find several bundled options with lots of other additional items, such as mosquito net, plush, quilted sheet, organic cotton crib sheet, and a nap & sunshade.
- Affordable Price. For all its innovation and capabilities, you could get a standard set of Lotus Travel Crib for $209 before shipping. Inside, you will find all the items mentioned above. For the bundled options that are available on Guava Family's official website, the price is $249.85 for the Everyday Essentials Set and $285.75 for the Adventure & Travel Set. For a crib with such a wide range of options and features, those are some very affordable price selections.
Traveling with a baby used to be a very hard thing to do. More often than not, because it's almost impossible to find a proper crib at your destination. Letting your child sleep on any other mattress is simply too dangerous. So you end up canceling your travel plan altogether.
But that is no longer the case. With Lotus Travel Crib, you can now set up a proper crib anywhere you like. With its transformable ability, a compact backpack carrying case, and a total weight of only 13 lbs, you can now take your baby crib with ease no matter where you go.
Guava Family already put an affordable price tag for their Lotus Travel Cribs. But if you're willing to pay a bit more, then you could get the bundled version with extra goodies inside. So for those of you parents who love traveling, go ahead and get yourself a Lotus Travel Crib. If you need more info we suggest you read our full Lotus Travel Crib review for even more information before you buy.