Businesses of all types and sizes still use e-mail marketing as a tool to obtain more customers and generate more revenue. Roughly any important online operation is carried through e-mail, from bank statements to bills, job applications and so on. E-mail is also the main pillar for internet communication.
What email marketing can do for your business
There are many advantages to using e-mail marketing as a marketing strategy. Here are just some of its benefits:
- It is the best way to stay in touch with your customers on a daily basis. Whether we do it from our laptop, desktop computer or smartphone, all of us check our e-mails at least once a day if not more often. It is among our ‘daily routines’. That is a useful thing to be aware of as a business owner and that is why e-mail marketing is a very effective way to stay in touch with your customers, make sure they are up to date with all your offers, events, deals and so on
- It saves you money and reduces your marketing costs. E-mail marketing is a really affordable marketing tool and you can even find a lot of free services that offer a plethora of useful features
- It helps you generate more leads, by inviting users to sign up for your list or forward e-mail to friends, family and so on
- It helps you increase your conversion rates, even 3 times more than with social media. The key is knowing how to craft your emails and how to call to action
- It is a good way to boost traffic to your website, by linking to relevant, interesting content and by calling to action
What is Campaigner?
Campaigner is e-mail marketing software used by more than 100,000 businesses, some of which are included in Fortune 500.
The company was founded in 1999 and has offices in Ottawa/Canada, Ukraine, Newcastle, New York and Los Angeles.
Campaigner is very versatile and has plans tailored for every business size.
Their 4 plans are Starter, Growth, Corporate and Enterprise.
Starter – this is the most affordable plan offered by Campaigner. It starts at $19.95/month and it is great for startups and small businesses. Starter offers 3 packages to choose from: Starter Basic, Starter Advanced and Starter Ultimate.
Starter Basic – billed at $19.95/month, includes up to 1,000 contacts
Starter Advanced – priced at $29.95/month, includes up to 3,500 contacts
Starter Ultimate - $49.95/month, includes up to 5,000 contacts
All these sub plans include all the Starter pack features.
Growth – it is the next available plan, pricing wise. It starts at $79.95/month and it also has 3 packages to choose from: Growth Basic, Growth Advanced, Growth Ultimate.
Growth Basic – priced at $79.95/month, includes up to 10,000 contacts and the applicable Growth pack features
Growth Advanced – priced at $99.95/month, includes up to 15,000 contacts and the applicable Growth pack features
Growth Ultimate – $149.95/month, includes all the Growth pack features
Corporate – this plan is suited for larger businesses and starts at $299.95/month. You can choose between Corporate Basic and Corporate Advanced.
Corporate Basic – it is billed at $299.95/month and includes up to 50,000 contacts
Corporate Advanced – it is $549.95/month and includes up to 100,000 contacts
Enterprise – it is the most expensive and complex plan offered by Campaigner. It doesn’t come with a fixed rate, everything is customized according to your needs. The Enterprise plan includes unlimited contacts, strategic consulting, custom API integrations and more.
All the plans offered by Campaigner come with 24/7 customer support.
Regardless of your needs and intentions, you can also benefit from the free 30-day trial included by Campaigner. All you have to do is fill in the form on their website (you have to provide your name, email, phone number, the name of your company, country and number of email contacts). You also have to give them your credit card when you sign up.
Campaigner is a simple and user-friendly email marketing service. It offers a generous template library, a reliable and useful 24/7 customer support and all the basic features you might need.